Foundation scholarships: Awards made possible by donors to the William Paterson University Foundation. Apply TODAY for the 2017-18 Academic Year.
Student Success Scholarship - Earn a $1000 Scholarship for Completing Your First Year with 30 Credits and a 3.0 GPA
Institutional scholarships: scholarships awarded by the admissions department.
Academic department scholarships and awards: Awards offered annually through select academic departments.
Scholarship Brunch - Financial Aid presentation for students and families
- Federal Direct Loans
- Alternative Student Loans
- Perkins Loans
- Loan Cancellation/Reduction Form
- Loan Reinstatement Form
- Stafford Loan Exit Counseling
- Prorating Loans for Graduating Students
- Parent Plus Loan Information
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Program
- Teacher Loan Forgiveness
Financial Aid Book Deferment
Click here to Apply
Deadline: October 9, 2017
Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal Guidelines
Click here for more Information on the appeal process
Spring 2018 - Appeal deadline: December 15, 2017
Unemployment Waiver Program
Click here to apply for more information click here
Apply for Aid
Click here to apply
Eligibility requirements for Direct Unsubsidized Stafford loans are that you must be enrolled at least half-time (5 credits) in graduate courses to be eligible for Direct Loan Program funds. Undergraduate courses will not be covered by federal financial aid funds.
How to Access the Financial Aid Shopping Sheet
A tool use to notify students about costs and financial aid so that they can easily compare institutions and make informed decisions about where to attend school.
New Financial Aid Process
- 2017-2018 Welcome Letter
- Pioneer Success Seminar Checklist
- Orientation Powerpoint
- Award Notification and Procedures
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Philosophy and Purpose
- Rights and Responsibilities of Students
- Code of Conduct
- How to view Financial Aid in WPCONNECT
- Consumer Disclosure Information
- Federal Student Aid Glossary