Name / Address Change

Name & Address Changes

To ensure delivery of all University mail, all students must notify The Center for Student Services in writing immediately of any name and/or address changes.

A written request must include:

  • Name
  • SID Number
  • New Address(for an address change)
  • New Name(for a name change)
  • Copies of legal documentation such as the following, must accompany all name changes: Court Papers or Marriage License

If you have any further questions regarding name and address changes, you may e-mail:

PLEASE NOTE: All name or address changes sent via e-mail must be sent through the WPUNJ student e-mail account. We will be unable to make any changes that are received through a personal e-mail account