WP Job Connect
Create an account:
What is WP Job Connect?
WP Job Connect, sponsored by Experience, is an on-line computerized job matching service offered to all William Paterson University students free of charge, through the Career Development Center.
How can I get started?
- Establish an WP Job Connect Account
- Use a computer with Internet access
How can WP Job Connect assist you?
- Registers you with the Career Development Center
- Receive messages from the department on upcoming events and exceptional opportunities
- Store your resume, coverletter and other documents
- Access job listings for on-campus employment, off-campus part-time jobs, internships, and full-time career opportunities
- Provides you with a resume referral system when seeking full-time, part-time and internship positions listed with the Career Development Center
What happens once my resume has been completed?
First, make sure you spell check and save your resume. Then, upload your resume into your WP Job Connect account. Call or email the office to make an appointment to start the review process. Finally, once your resume is approved it will be placed on the University's Web Resume Book and uploaded onto our database for job matching.
If you have any questions or comments concerning WP Job Connect please contact Victoria Nauta, email@example.com.
The Career Development and Gloria S. Williams Advisement Center
Student Center 301, 300 Pompton Road Wayne, NJ 07470
Phone 973.720.2281/2282 Fax 973.720.2074