Applying to William Paterson University
Our FRESHMAN application deadline has passed and the applications closed. Please follow instructions at the link provided to contact us and do not attempt to submit a different application to be considered for admission.
Our Transfer, Readmit, Second Degree and Non-Degree/Visiting deadline is August 3.
For Summer and Fall 2015 admission Transfer, Readmit, Second Degree and Non-Degree/Visiting applicants.
- Click on your application type for deadlines for Freshman, Transfer, Readmit and Second Degree Students, and Non-Degree/Visiting Students.
- The application fee is $50 and will be requested after submission of your application. Note that application fees are waived for students who attend an official visit to the University.
- Applicants will receive email communication after application submission. One will be your Official Application Acknowledgement, which will contain your WP Student ID number. It will also contain instructions on how to check your application status and submit your documentation.
For students who wish to submit a paper application, click on the link below for the document you wish to download and print.
- Application for Undergraduate Admission
- Application for Non-Degree/Visiting Students
- Educational Opportunity Fund (EOF) Application
- Additional Application Materials for International Students